Dear Parents and elements,
We hope that, despite the context in which we find ourselves, everyone has had a pleasant holiday and is ready for more activities!
And as previously announced, with the prospect of ending the previous Scouting year, AESA will hold a camp in the coming days 11, 12 and 13 of September. Here are the main information:
– The activity will take place in Bilsdorf (Friendship Relay, British scouts and guides, 10 Rue Abbé Neuens, 8811 Bilsdorf).
– The concentration is scheduled for Friday (day 11), at 19h, I Bridel.
– Transport will be done by bus, directly to the field location. In that, sense all the elements will have to bring a mask to wear during the trip.
– The elements should take cold dinner for Friday (day 11).
– The end of the activity and the arrival in Bridel is scheduled for Sunday (day 13) at 18h.
Although the EASA is in the same location during the weekend, each Section will carry out its own activity and in its field zone. In this sense, each Head will give the specific and necessary notices to the respective Section.
The camp will be held in accordance with the current rules for COVID-19 defined for this type of activity by LGS (and which are prepared and follow the recommendations of Luxembourg entities). All details can be found here (site do LGS): https://lgs.lu/summer2020/
We also want to underline that, still within the scope of COVID-19, several elements of the Headship carried out a specific training of the SNJ (National Youth Service) recommended by LGS, with the aim of seeking to ensure a better application of the measures / rules and a smooth running of activities.
Alert to serve,
Direction of EFSA