Imaginary and Symbology
The mystique of the Rovers is based on its ideal being the "New Man" and the draft of the "Beatitudes". In LGS in the Rovers are called RaRo (Ranger a Rover).
The experience is based on Rovers, in Scout Law, which they promise to follow. The clan is made up of young adults 18 to 22 years forming tribes of 4 to 8 people. The Patron of Rovers is St.. Paul.
The dimensions mentioned above are characterized by high symbolic signs: the forked stick, the fire, a backpack. The contents that are part of the backpack: the tent, the bread and the Bibel.
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!
- Blessed are those who mourn, because God will comfort!
- Blessed are the poor, because they receive what God has promised!
- Blessed those whose greatest desire is to do God's will, because God will fulfill!
- Blessed are the merciful with the next, because God will use mercy to them!
- Blessed are the pure in heart, they shall see God!
- Blessed are the peacemakers, they shall be called sons of God!
- Blessed are those who are persecuted for doing God's will, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!
Symbol for the need of make or renew your options, sign that the Rover agrees to join the project of the Beatitudes.
Which carries only the essentials for the journey. Symbolizes your detachment and its determination to always go beyond.
down signal Holy Spirit. It is the fire that illuminates and warms the pilgrim during your walk.
Carried in backpack, feeds the body, given in sharing and communion.
sign of mobility and its speed of cranking. In the Bible the tent is a sign of God's presence among his people.
The bread of the Spirit, the Good News of Christ.